Our dental treatments have the aim to improve the appearance of teeth. The main focus is to improve the quality and life of your teeth so that they will be with you in your old age also. So, let discuss when and why you need the Dental Treatments: When you are eating and going out you have to eat something which is hard for your teeth at that time you need Dental Treatment and when you see that your beautiful smile is covered with yellowish then may you feel less confidence at that time you need this Dental Treatment of you can call Cosmetic Dentistry.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments we offer:
- Discoloured teeth: Your teeth can change due to the material you use like coffee, coke etc. But if you did not brush on time or if you left it on more than one day it will start damaging your teeth appearance. If your teeth are not white then you need teeth whitening treatment for your teeth to improve your appearance in your surroundings.
- Repair Cracks: It occurs due to eating any hard food and suddenly the part of your tooth gets cracked due to this you will face a problem of appearance and may you eat the food and feel pain. Crack teeth can get repaired quickly but it just needs to be cared for a lot after getting proper treatment.
- Fill Gaps Between Teeth: When you feel the food is stuck between your teeth which means the gap in your teeth is increasing the space. If you want to fix the gap which is called cosmetic treatment in line of dentistry by using dental veneers. Our Merrimack Valley Dental Care is open for you for the treatment of cosmetic dental.
- Correct Overcrowding: For correct overcrowding, most people use metal braces which are best for it. This is the best material which is used for correct overcrowding and we provide this treatment which will be done by the best professional and you will get the best response and feel after the treatment is done and you will feel more confident also.
- Reshape Teeth: When the dentist starts the process of reshaping teeth they first remove the enamel with laser and also take an x-ray to know the size and location and also search for bone which supports the teeth.
- Replace Missing Teeth: Dental implant is the best option when you want to replace the tooth. This includes surgically mounting where they put a frame to control the upper and lower jaw.
- Filling: It is the most common service that every third person faces in his life as it is done when you have cavities and to remove that cavity doctor fill the space with some material it processes included no pain and easily done.
COSMETIC DENTAL TREATMENTS CAN:
When we ever have a single tooth broken we will think that there is there any option to preserve and get back. Now the modern dental material allows and helps you in getting back your teeth so that you will eat healthy and this is possible because it will rebuild teeth to full area and clean as much like a natural tooth. Sometimes teeth area damage due to most of the reasons like cavities, trauma, heavy bite force and due to wrong food. While teeth in this case will get cover properly with the dental crown to protect the teeth like some smaller fractures can be repaired with the help of onlay. In the process of the crown, the tooth needs preparation but in the case Onlays allow the unbroken area of the tooth to be uncut. The custom piece of porcelain is bonded to the damaged area.